Monday 8 September 2014

An Exciting Secret to Share - Your Creative Wings

So... I've been keeping a little secret for a while now, and I'm so very excited to be able to share it with you today!

I'm jumping up and down excited, very honoured and really quite humbled to be joining some amazing and talented ladies on the inaugural Creative Team for Australia's brand new chipboard manufacturer, Your Creative Wings!!

Here is just one little sneak peak at a couple of the gorgeous chippy designs, aren't the mason jars just adorable!?



To see more of the great designs available, head on over to the Your Creative Wings shop.

The first blog post is up this morning, with an introduction to the Creative Team and some beautiful inspiration from some of the girls.  There's also a couple of sneak peaks of my first share to come really soon!  Pop over to the Your Creative Wings blog to see the full post.




There are so many great chippy designs, but this little fairy just might be one of my favourites.  Hmm, okay.... so maybe I actually have a LOT of favourites right now, ha!




I can't wait to share some more of my projects with you, and in the meantime if you'd like to stay up to date with everything YCW,  you can like their Facebook page for regular updates.

Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment