Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Piece of Cake Designs - January Releases Guest Designer

I've been a long time fan of Australian kit club A Piece of Cake Designs, owned by the very talented Raquel Bowman.

If you follow along with my blog you might remember I used APOCD's gorgeous October Main Cake Kit (which is on sale right now in the A Piece of Cake Designs store) in my Week 38 Project Life spread which was featured on the Papercut Labs blog.




I am so very excited to be joining the A Piece of Cake Designs team as a Guest Designer for their January releases, and I'm working with the scrumptious Cupcake Kit this month.  Think lovely vibrant colours of My Minds Eye Jubilee Tangerine collection with lots of woodgrain elements, cork pieces, two Double Scoop Gelato's and of course the exclusive APOCD flair buttons!





I can't wait to share my creations with you starting next week, but in the meantime be sure to check out the A Piece of Cake Designs blog for inspiration from the Designers using the January Main Cake Kit and Cupcake Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment