Tuesday 11 April 2017

The Happiest Place on Earth!

For most people when they describe their Happiest Place on Earth, there's no question they're talking about Disneyland.  But for me, I think I found my Happiest Place on Earth at a little place called The Cook's Cottage in the Byron Bay Hinterland.  That's where Greg took us for our wedding anniversary this year, and I completely fell in love with it!  And so it pretty much takes up all of my project life spread for Week 5, 2017.



I had my big camera out a lot over the weekend so I had a quite a few pics I wanted to get into my album.  So I added in a couple of little inserts.




I used the Simple Stories mini pockets and just punched extra holes with my Cropadile so that they fit the six rings of my Studio Calico 6x8 binder.




This is the very middle of the extra pages with a 3x6 insert and a 6x4 insert.  


This spread has been created with my February Citrus Twist kits.  The February kits heavily feature Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams collection, and I always love her chipboard stickers.  How adorable is that gold bow though!?



One of my favourite filler cards which I shared as a sneak peak on my Instagram account, and created with the help of my favourite new toy, my We R Memory Keepers frame punch board.  Love it to bits!


I set out the text for this label on a Word document in a cute font and printed it on a regular A4 piece of paper. Then it was just a matter of lining up the label over the already-printed paper and feeding it back through the  printer to have the text sit perfectly on the label.





Thanks for dropping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment