Sunday 23 April 2017

Week Seven!


It never ceases to amaze me how many different colour palettes you can pull from one collection, or in this case, my February Citrus Twist kits.

While last week's spread was all pinks and golds, this week I've pulled some of the cooler shades from the kit, and I love the combination of blues and pastel greens in my week seven.




As with the other three spreads I've created with this kit, the papers and most of the ephemera is from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.  Such a variety of embellishments to work with!







So that I could add some texture to my page, I adhered this photo over the top of the pocket.  I then adhered the chippy sticker to the photo with a strip of tulle tied in a little knot.




The ephemera pack had two pretty layered rosettes in it.  I pulled them both apart and then reconstructed this one with another tag from the pack and a chippy heart.  It's a simple filler card but I  love how it turned out.





I'm still loving the sequins in the February scrapbook kit.  I've scattered them around my embellishment clusters here across two pockets for a bit of a cascading effect.

And that's my week seven!

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment