Wednesday 28 June 2017

A Project Life Share - Week 16!

Hi lovely blog friends!

Today I'm sharing week 16 for 2017 in my 6x8 project life album, and I'm using the May Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life and Add On kits. 

This week is a total contrast in colour palette from my week 15 spread.  Where it revolved around neutrals and pastels, this week is anything but!




I've pulled three different shades each of blue and green for this spread.  




The May kits feature papers and embellishments from Shimelle's Little by Little collection, and I love   the bespoke and hand-drawn feel to the graphics in this collection.  Take this lovely vintage key for example.






To create this filler card I fussy cut the journalling bracket from one of the 12 x 12 papers in the Little by Little collection, printed the simple quote on my trusty printer, then added some stitching and a few extra ephemera pieces.  You can see the fussy cut piece before I adhered it to the navy filler card, on my Instagram feed.




The May Add On kit features journalling tags from the Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love collection.  I initially stamped a phrase through the hearts at the top of the card, but wasn't happy with how that turned out, so I just placed a puffy sticker over the top!

I've also edge punched one of the branding strips from a 12 x 12 patterned paper in the kits and adhered it over the bottom row of journalling dots for a pretty border.




I have to say that the Citrus Twist Kits exclusives in the past couple of months kits are fabulous!  Both of these label die cuts and the sweet puffy sticker are new CTK exclusives, love them!

I hope you're having a great week, and thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment