Thursday 15 June 2017

Sunday Afternoon Vibes

You know when you hit a patch in your life that is crazy busy, even when there's no real reason for it, it just happens?

That's where I'm at at the moment, and I think this week's super clean and simple layout is my mind unconsciously saying, hey, just lets keep things simple, there's too much clutter going on in your head right now!




This week I've jumped into my Citrus Twist Kits May Pocket Life and Add on kits, and I love them even more than I usually do.  There are some gorgeous elements with lots of colour happening, (think Shimelle's Little by Little collection), but at the same time I was able to pull a very neutral colour palette this week. 




I loved the clean look of this journalling card, and the only embellishment I added other than a little printed journalling was one of the wood veneers in the kit, from Elle's Studio.




I've also added an extra patterned paper insert with a punched edge, just to add a some more interest this week.  I wasn't expecting such a dramatic difference to the look of the spread when that tiny insert is turned, but I love how different it looks on one hand when the pastel orange side is showing compared with the white side.







Citrus Twist are starting to include more exclusive product in their kits, and their new ephemera packs are awesome.  Both ephemera pieces on this journalling grid card are exclusives in the pocket life kit this month, and are just the perfect size for project life!




Did I mention exclusives!? How about these super thin wood veneer words and puffy stickers <3

My 6x8 album for the first half of 2017 is starting to fill up now.  I always love when it gets to this stage in an album and you really feel like you have memories recorded in there.  

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment