Wednesday 7 March 2018

A 2017 Catch Up Spread

Hi lovely crafters!

I've had a little time this week to go back and get another week documented in my unfinished 2017 album.  

This week I'm using the December 2017 Citrus Twist Kits Pocket Life and Scrapbook kits.  


The Pocket Life kit this month included exclusive papers, and I love how easy it was to pair them with the papers from other manufacturers in the Scrapbook Kit.  


One of my go to ways to create a title card is to include a label with dates on it, add a little stitching and an embellishment to ground the label on the card.  It's super simple, but super effective.




To create a border on the side of this journaling card, I adhered the puffy hearts and then trimmed the squiggly puffy sticker in two so that it ran along the left of the grid paper.



Eep I love love the Green Thumb paper from Dear Lizzy's Star Gazer collection.  So perfect to fussy cut sweet little succulents from!


I'm also still a fan of the Collect App to create 3x4 cards with a square photo.  It easily puts together the entire card including a date, some journalling, and of course your photo.  

Woot!  Another week in the books for 2017!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment