Tuesday 20 March 2018

A Pocket Page Spread with Blossom

I'm really enjoying using more digital products in my spreads this year, and pretty much every layout  in my 2018 pocket page album so far is hybrid.

Over the weekend I saw that Traci Reed has released a gorgeous mini-collection called Blossom.  It's full of pretty peaches, sagey greens and classic navy, with lots of girly florals and hearts.  This collection is so me!

And you're going to want to run not walk to grab this mini-collection, because Traci has gone and made it free.  Yes Free!!  You can find her link to the collection here (you're welcome!).


I printed off the TN sized papers (which are awesome for pocket life spreads too), and the sticker sheet.  Traci includes an extra black and white sheet for print and cut via the trace option on Silhouette software.  This is the first time I've tried print and cut on my Silhouette and it took me a couple of goes to get everything lined up just right, but once I had that set I was super happy with the result.  All of the ephemera pieces were cut perfectly.


To create my title card I used one of the floral ephemera pieces from the sticker sheet and layered a couple of extra pieces.  The awesome thing about hybrid spreads is being able to add text to elements before you print them.  I opened this pink label in PSE and added the dates before I printed the label and trimmed it.   


There are a few flair buttons in this collection.  I think I fudged them when I was getting my Silhouette aligned so I just printed a couple more and punched them out with a 1 inch circle punch.


If you're a lover of pretty, girly, floral (free) collections, be sure to pop over and grab this collection!

Thanks for dropping by today xo



No comments:

Post a Comment