Thursday 1 March 2018

Love a Pop of Colour!

Week 2 in my 2018 album is fairly minimal.  There's lots of white in the spread with a few pops of happy, bright colours!


This week I'm using the January Summit Documenter kit from Studio Calico, and I'm loving the choice of cards in this kit.


For my title card I die cut a bow from one of the papers in the 6x4 paper pad, which was an add on in the Studio Calico shop.  I punched the fuchsia star from the printable stickers by Hello Forever, and layered a punched strip of patterned paper with edged punched white cardstock  and a label to create a few layers.



I've started the year printing my photos with a white border and I liked it in week 1, but I'm not so sure I like it in week 2, so stay tuned, that might change in the coming weeks ha!


Instead of documenting goals in this card I recorded a few short stories about the summer heat here (it's pretty hot and terribly humid), and how it has affected my Grandma's health.

Love how this spread turned out with the floral filler card matching perfectly to the photo of the oriental lilies in my photos this week.

Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments:

Post a Comment